Activision is sponsoring a contest through Gamespot and SpikeTV to be on an episode of Game Head, Spike TV's video game series. To enter, all you need to do is go to the sign up page here: GameSpot: Game Head Call of Duty 3 Challenge and submit your video.
Quote from the entry page:
* Upload your video showing us why we should select you to battle it out for Call of Duty bragging rights. Please make sure to include your face in the video.
* Fill out the application provided after uploading your video. All applications and videos must be received by 11:59pm PDT on Sept. 4th 2006.
* You must be able to be in NYC Sept. 20-22, 2006 (we will cover your expenses related to participating in the event--including RD trip airfare, accommodations, transportation and meals).
* You must be 18 or older to apply; Unites States citizen or legal resident of the 50 United States.
Grand Prize Winner will Receive:
* VIP trip to the 2006 Spike TV Video Game Awards (includes (2) VIP Tickets, RD trip airfare to the event, overnight hotel stay and transportation)
* Trip to Normandy, France, including RD trip airfare, accommodations, transportation and meals for winner and a guest, to visit key battle locations from the Normandy Breakout Campaign featured in Call of Duty 3
* A home entertainment system compliments of Best Buy to get you ready to play Call of Duty 3 when it releases this November
Think you have what it takes? Submit a video, you never know, you could be the grand prize winner!