"Just in time for the holiday season and adding to the widely acclaimed Xbox 360 Controller, consumers can enhance their already vibrant Xbox 360 and Windows game experiences with several new accessories, including these:
* Xbox Live Vision camera for the Xbox 360 system. Consumers can chat via video, send photo messages, put their own face in a game, and customize their gamertag on the Xbox Live network. The camera will be available in the U.S. on Sept. 19 and in Europe on Oct. 6 in two packages:
* Xbox Live Vision. This package includes Xbox Live Vision camera, one-month Xbox Live Gold Membership, Xbox 360 Headset, and free* downloads of two full-version Xbox Live Arcade games: the popular "UNO®" card game and "TotemBall", the new 3-D platform game from Freeverse and Strange Flavour Ltd. that is a mixture of platform skills and puzzles (estimated retail price (ERP) $39.99 U.S.).
* Xbox Live Video Chat Gold Kit. This package includes the Xbox Live Vision camera, a 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership, an Xbox 360 Headset, free* downloads of three full-version Xbox Live Arcade games: the popular "UNO®" card game, "TotemBall", and the classic "Robotron" action shooter and 200 Microsoft Points (ERP $79.99 U.S.).
* Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel. For true racing enthusiasts who demand unparalleled driving realism at home, this innovatively designed wheel combines form and function with the latest technology in wireless and force feedback. Consumers who purchase the wheel will also get a limited-edition force feedback version of "Project Gotham Racing® 3" while supplies last (ERP $149.99 U.S., available in November).
* Xbox 360 Wireless Headset. Providing the ultimate wireless experience, this headset integrates seamlessly with the Xbox 360 console to provide wireless voice chat capabilities, stylish design and superior voice quality over the Xbox Live network (ERP $59.99 U.S., available in November).
* Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows. By plugging the compact receiver into a Universal Serial Bus (USB) 2.0 port on a PC, gamers can use Xbox 360 wireless accessories on their Windows-based computer (ERP $19.99 U.S., available in late December).
* Xbox 360 Faceplates. Consumers can customize their consoles with one of three new special-edition faceplates featuring images from their favorite games, including the "Halo®" franchise, "Viva Piñata", and "Forza Motorsport 2" (ERP $19.99 U.S., available in early November)."
Check out video coverage of these accessories in use here: Video rundown of the 360 peripherals