Engadget.com has a post about Gamespot.com (via MyGamerCard.com) jumping the gun early and posting on the Spring Dashboard update preview.
Quote from the article:
* The update hits May 7th
* Your contact list will now integrate Windows Live Messenger, and show joinable session status
* Messenger contacts can see what game you're playing, and your gamertag
* Marketplace will now have its own blade, which will be skinned independent of your theme
* Users will now get inline achievement updates
* Low-power download mode and auto-shutdown
* You can watch partially downloaded movies
* You can text chat messenger six friends playing games watching movies
* Multiple tweaks on the user interface"
Check out the video:
Sounds like some interesting features headed our way, though I guess it could be a fake. What do you think?